[clonsigna-devel] clonsigna and gmail

Mostafa Razavi hom.sepanta at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 03:52:07 UTC 2012

Hi. Is clongsigna supposed to work with gmail imap server? I've wanted
to use this code to see how many unread emails I have:

(defvar *i* (clonsigna:make-imap :host "imap.gmail.com" :port 993 :ssl-p
t))
(clonsigna:cmd-connect i)
(clonsigna:cmd-login i "username" "password")
(clonsigna:cmd-search i :criteria "UnSeen")

But I get a "SERVER-ERROR Could not parse command" error on the last
line. I tried putting a select command like this before cmd-search:

(clonsigna:cmd-select i "inbox")

which succeeded, but still no luck with the search. Am I doing something
wrong?

Thanks,
Mostafa