Pages not deploying?

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 18:21:16 UTC 2022

Hi Ray,

> Sorry for the delay.
No problem!

> I tried to look for the deployed pages, and https://common-lisp.net/project/cmucl no longer exists (404), and the new site cmucl.common-lisp.dev doesn't exist either.

The issue here is that the site correctly renders when you use
https://common-lisp.net/project/cmucl/ but not without the trailing
forward-slash. This is one of the reasons to want to implement the
pages daemon and run the domains on common-lisp.dev.

> Gitlab CI thinks everything is working though.  I don't remember if this is the way it always was or not, but if you visit https://gitlab.common-lisp.net/cmucl/cmucl-site/-/pipelines/5765, the deploy stage has two steps: "pages" and "pages:deploy".  I can rerun "pages", but not "pages:deploy".

I think the step "pages:deploy" is a built-in step in GitLab CI which
you're not supposed to be able to re-run. However, it'll rerun when
the last job gets rerun (or so I believe).

http://efficito.com -- Hosted accounting and ERP.
Robust and Flexible. No vendor lock-in.