Pages not deploying?

Raymond Toy toy.raymond at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 17:47:33 UTC 2022

Sorry for the delay.

I tried to look for the deployed pages, and
https://common-lisp.net/project/cmucl no longer exists (404), and the new
site cmucl.common-lisp.dev doesn't exist either.

Gitlab CI thinks everything is working though.  I don't remember if this is
the way it always was or not, but if you visit
https://gitlab.common-lisp.net/cmucl/cmucl-site/-/pipelines/5765, the
deploy stage has two steps: "pages" and "pages:deploy".  I can rerun
"pages", but not "pages:deploy".

--
Ray