Gitlab authetication

Jon Boone ipmonger at delamancha.org
Fri Feb 4 00:09:07 UTC 2022

Hi Marco,

  What URL do you have configured in SourceTree for the remote repo on Gotland.common-lisp.net?

  The personal access token would be used as the password IFF you cloned the repo via HTTPS since you have 2FA enabled.

  If you used SSH to clone, SourceTree needs to be able to access your private key that corresponds to the public ssh key you registered with gitlab.common-lisp.net.

— jb