Migrating common-lisp.net to the next Debian version

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 11:50:12 UTC 2021

Hi,

Yesterday, Philipp Marek and I have worked on a clone of the current
common-lisp.net host to resolve some outstanding issues in the migration of
the VM to the latest Debian version (Bullseye.

For the purpose of validating the validity of the migration, we're looking
for help: specifically, we want to assert correct operation of services
that people care about. So, if you have any particular services you're
dependent upon, we'd like you to step up (before 2021-09-10 end of day) by
replying to this e-mail and help validate the test machine between then and
2021-09-17. It's our goal to migrate the main machine to the new O/S before
2021-09-26.

Please state which services you would like to help test (and if you have
ideas on how, that's a good way to kickstart our efforts).

Regards,

http://efficito.com -- Hosted accounting and ERP.
Robust and Flexible. No vendor lock-in.