Gitlab groups and publishing static web pages

Marco Antoniotti marco.antoniotti at unimib.it
Sun Mar 7 17:02:36 UTC 2021

Thanks.

Now.  I already have the two repositories ready and in the Gitlab
(with-context and with-context-site).

How do I move them under the new group?

All the best

Marco

--
Marco Antoniotti, Associate Professor         tel. +39 - 02 64 48 79 01
DISCo, Università Milano Bicocca U14 2043 http://dcb.disco.unimib.it