Gitlab groups and publishing static web pages

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 16:33:30 UTC 2021

Hi Marco,

On Sun, Mar 7, 2021 at 5:09 PM Marco Antoniotti
<marco.antoniotti at unimib.it> wrote:

> Hi guys
>
> apologies for being so nagging...  But can you try to figure out what is not working with the "with-contexts-site" repository?  Is it just the missing Gitlab group?

No problem! Sorry for not having been clear enough: yes, it's
completely due to the missing group. (Just went over the rewrite rules
in place and you're hitting the last rule: If there is no
/project/with-contexts directory, redirect to the with-contexts group
in GitLab -- which doesn't exist either. When you create the group
*and* the site-group within it, you should see the site appear. I've
added the group, so now the redirect from /project/with-contexts goes
to an existing page...)

http://efficito.com -- Hosted accounting and ERP.
Robust and Flexible. No vendor lock-in.