Gitlab groups and publishing static web pages

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 18:27:24 UTC 2020

Hi Ray, Everybody,

On Sun, Dec 13, 2020 at 7:10 PM Raymond Toy <toy.raymond at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Dec 13, 2020 at 9:51 AM Erik Huelsmann <ehuels at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Marco,
>>
>> As for deploying static pages, when you refer to "the instructions", do
>> you mean the ones at
>> https://common-lisp.net/faq/using-gitlab-deploy-project-pages ? If so,
>> here's a working example of the simplest static site deployment you can get
>> through GitLab for your project/group:
>> https://gitlab.common-lisp.net/cl-couch/cl-couch-site
>>

> If, like me, you didn't know where the published site is:
> http://common-lisp.net:/projects/cl-couch.  The cl-couch repository
> should include a link.

Added a description to the repository which includes a link to the site
(I've tested the link and the one above has 2 typos; the correct link is:
https://common-lisp.net/project/cl-couch ).

> A slightly more complex example is at
> https://gitlab.common-lisp.net/cmucl/cmucl-site for a site you're
> probably familiar with.  In addition to the site, this also regenerates all
> the cmucl docs in html, pdf, and info format if possible.  Thanks to Erik
> for helping set this up years ago!  It's made it much easier since
> everything is automatic now instead of doing it by hand like I used to.

Good to hear the setup works well for you!

I hope I can help Marco get set up in a similar fashion.

Regards,

http://efficito.com -- Hosted accounting and ERP.
Robust and Flexible. No vendor lock-in.