Deploying gitlab pages site from a new project?

Raymond Toy toy.raymond at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 15:57:08 UTC 2019

I previously deployed cmucl-site using gitlab pages.  This went pretty well
using the instructions at
https://common-lisp.net/faq/using-gitlab-deploy-project-pages

However, now I want to deploy a newly created project,
https://gitlab.common-lisp.net/rtoy/maxima-site

I set up the .gitlab-ci.yml site to deploy pages and everything seems to be
working. I basically used the file that I used for cmucl-site.

However, I can't figure out what url to use to find the generated site.  I
thought it would be gitlab.common-lisp.net/project/maxima or maybe
gitlab.common-lisp.net/Raymond%20Toy/, but none of these work (404).

I need some help here to figure out where all these things go....

--
Ray