What is the main website for Lisp?

Jason Long hack3rcon at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 24 05:26:08 UTC 2019

 I'm really thankful for your useful information. I never heard anything about "Hy". Excuse me, If my question was not clear. As you see in the article from "https://becominghuman.ai", "Common Lisp" is good for AI but why not "Clojure", "LFE" or "Hy"? It is my real question. Why "Common Lisp" preferred?To be honest, is any job exist for Lisp nowadays?I asked this questions because of "https://blog.hackerrank.com/the-inevitable-return-of-cobol/".