Fwd: gitlab problem

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Sun Jul 7 14:53:18 UTC 2019

> Begin forwarded message:
>
> From: ioanna <dimitriou at ioa.re>
> Subject: gitlab problem
> Date: July 3, 2019 at 23:01:59 GMT+2
> To: Mark Evenson <evenson.not.org at gmail.com>
>
> Hi Mark,
>
> how are you? It was fun to meet you at the last ELS.
>
> I'm having issues creating new projects at gitlab.common-lisp.net
>
> I'm getting the following error:
>
> -----
> The form contains the following error:
>
>    undefined method `default_git_depth' for #<ProjectCiCdSetting:0x00007f6fe312b808> Did you mean? default_timezone
> -----
>
> Who shall I write about this? I couldn't find any links.

The user ‘idimitriou' is having problems creating new projects, which I am able to replicate via impersonating the user in the Gitlab web interface.

[1]: https://gitlab.common-lisp.net/idimitriou <https://gitlab.common-lisp.net/idimitriou>

I notice that the admin dashboard displays GitLab 12.0.2 (1a9fd38a4ca) with “update asap” in red.  Perhaps upgrading will make this issue go away?

--
"A screaming comes across the sky.  It has happened before but there is nothing
to compare to it now."