Stefil site forwarding to non-existing dwim.hu page

Erik Huelsmann ehuelsmann at common-lisp.net
Tue Oct 30 22:21:47 UTC 2018

Hi Attila,

In the past you have decided to move projects from common-lisp.net to
dwim.hu -- which is fine of course. However, at least the stefil project
page now refers to a non-existing dwim.hu page.

As we'd like to keep our resources relevant, we'd like them to be current.
Could you update the Stefil (and other projects?) page to update to a
current resource holding the Stefil webpage and repository?

If there currently is no such resource, we'd be happy for you to put the
(obsoleted?) stuff back on common-lisp.net where we can host it for whoever
is interested in the code.

Regards,