Darcs & darcsweb deprecation; working to convert the darcs repositories

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 08:28:23 UTC 2018

Hi all,

After I complete the migration of all repositories listed in darcsweb
(excluding the ones below), I'll be installing a rewrite rule on the
darcsweb, redirecting to GitLab.

At that time, I'm planning to remove both Darcs and Darcsweb support from
common-lisp.net, unless there are objections from the community, of course.

Regards,

Erik.