Duplicate repositories: working to convert the darcs repositories

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 08:21:40 UTC 2018

Hi,

While running the first conversion tests, I ran into the following
repositories (browsable through https://common-lisp.net/cgi-bin/darcsweb.cgi)
already have GitLab repositories in place (<project>/<repository>):

* adw-charting/adw-charting
* alexandria/alexandria
* bordeaux-threads/bordeau-threads
* cl-store/cl-store
* editor-hints/named-readtables
* elephant/elephant
* gestalt/gestalt
* mel-base/mel-base
* parenscript/parenscript

Given the age of all of these repositories, I'm planning to archive these
duplicated repositories and not migrate them to GitLab (as that would mean
the repositories would be either duplicating other repositories or prior
repositories would be overwritten).

Any comments regarding this plan? Maybe someone knows that some of these
repositories need to be migrated to GitLab - replacing what's currently
there?

Regards,

Erik.