Maintenance of closure-html

Cyrus Harmon ch-lisp at bobobeach.com
Wed Sep 6 04:19:46 UTC 2017

I put a copy of closure-common in the sharplisper's github account:

https://github.com/sharplispers/closure-common

I'd be happy to do the same with cxml if there isn't an active version.
I notice that there is active development of fxml, but this seems to be
quite divergent from cxml. That seems unfortunate.

Cyrus