Maintenance of closure-html

Elias MÃ¥rtenson lokedhs at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 02:43:33 UTC 2017

Hello Erik and David,

Do you happen to know who maintains CXML and closure-common?

I'm using it in my project, and I have a small change that I want to
propose (basically, it's just about removing the log messages that are
printed from the ASD files about the unicode support. It makes my compile
logs messy, and it also provides no useful information. It's also printed
every time you load the project.

Regards,
Elias