Time to consolidate static project pages into GitLab?

Raymond Toy toy.raymond at gmail.com
Fri May 19 14:50:06 UTC 2017

On Wed, May 10, 2017 at 4:09 AM, Erik Huelsmann <ehuels at gmail.com> wrote:

> One question does remain: would anybody be interested in having the "easy"
> route for deploying static website content through Git*Lab* pages? In other
> words, would there still be a benefit for us setting it up or is there no
> demand?

​Is it a lot of work or on-going maintenance? Do the static pages also get
a git repo so you can do revision control on them?

I'm considering moving the pages from www.cmucl.org to here (and having
www.cmucl.org redirect).  But we're also considering just moving all the
pages there to the wiki, so we then wouldn't need static pages.  There
aren't a lot of pages and the pages are quite simple so the effort to move
to the wiki isn't huge.​

Ray