CL-Emb project

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 09:00:55 UTC 2016

Hi Michael,

Looking at the mailing list archives, I see you have announced to be taking
up maintainership in 2011 already. There's absolutely no problem to be
assigned access to the home page of the cl-emb project. I've added your
common-lisp.net shell account to the 'cl-emb' group; that should give you
access to the cl-emb project pages.

Regards,

Erik.

On Wed, Jan 20, 2016 at 10:16 AM, Michael Raskin <38a938c2 at rambler.ru>
wrote:

>                 Hello.
>         Some (long) time ago, an announcement has been posted on the
> CL-Emb mailing lisp that the project needs a new maintainer. A bit later
> I have posted that I am claiming to be the maintainer, and as noone else
> declared themselves a maintainer, QuickLisp currently links to
> https://github.com/38a938c2/cl-emb (controlled by me) as the project
> source.
>
>         I have cloned the project to
> https://gitlab.common-lisp.net/mraskin/cl-emb just in case.
>
>         Since the maintainership change, I have developed a couple of
> features, accepted a few patches into CL-Emb and fixed a few bugs.
> I think that the current release list on the CL-Emb project pages is
> obsolete, and I would like to get access to cl-emb project to add a not
> about current situation there, too.
>
>         Is this possible/acceptable?
>
>         Thanks, goodbye
> Michael Raskin