CL-Emb project

Michael Raskin 38a938c2 at rambler.ru
Wed Jan 20 09:16:49 UTC 2016

                Hello.
        Some (long) time ago, an announcement has been posted on the
CL-Emb mailing lisp that the project needs a new maintainer. A bit later
I have posted that I am claiming to be the maintainer, and as noone else
declared themselves a maintainer, QuickLisp currently links to
https://github.com/38a938c2/cl-emb (controlled by me) as the project
source.

        I have cloned the project to
https://gitlab.common-lisp.net/mraskin/cl-emb just in case.

        Since the maintainership change, I have developed a couple of
features, accepted a few patches into CL-Emb and fixed a few bugs.
I think that the current release list on the CL-Emb project pages is
obsolete, and I would like to get access to cl-emb project to add a not
about current situation there, too.

        Is this possible/acceptable?

        Thanks, goodbye
Michael Raskin