Request for comments: Design of common-lisp.net and Logo

Cherie Yang cherie at cmu.edu
Sat Sep 26 02:57:47 UTC 2015

Hello all,

I agree that organizing a public submission period would be a great idea.
I'm not too fond of the idea of morphing the current logo, as the lambda
and Y complement each other so well (lambda and fixed point combinator).
One possible alternative is to write "common lisp" underneath the image -
Just an idea.

Could someone please forward me the reported stylesheet issue? I may be
able to make a fix.

Thanks,
Cheryl Yang

--
"When you are face to face with a difficulty, you are up against a
discovery." - Lord Kelvin