GitLab migration and Go-Live

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 20:24:54 UTC 2015

Dear Erik,

can you confirm that you're deploying your own instance of gitlab on
common-lisp.net, as opposed to migrating repositories to gitlab.com?

Do project homepages remain in ~/public_html/ ?

Can we rely on URL redirection for all the links that exist around the web,
be it common-lisp.net project pages or cliki.net pages, etc.?

An atheist doesn't have to be someone who thinks he has a proof that there
can't be a god. He only has to be someone who believes that the evidence on
the God question is at a similar level to the evidence on the werewolf
question.  — John McCarthy