[Clo-devel] Fwd: Access to group was granted

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 19:51:30 UTC 2015

Hi!
(Started writing this mail on my phone this morning, but it was only until
now that I found time to complete it; sorry if it crosses other traffic)

> Yesterday I received the email here below.  Does this mean that I now have
> an account on gitlab?
> And if yes, then how can I come to know its password?
>
> I guess that this is part of the coming migration to gitorious/gitlab as
> git service of cl.net, isn't it?

Yes. In fact, they were "escaped" e-mails from a test-conversion run (see
https://common-lisp.net/news/#2015_03_08 ). As Raymond responded (and is
explained in the link above, I think) you'll receive an account
confirmation mail upon the actual conversion. That account confirmation
mail will open the system to you. Currently, you can reset your password,
but while the account isn't confirmed, the system won't let you in.

Hope that explains. If you have more questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Regards,