[Clo-devel] Testing GitLab installation & migration nearing completion: steps to cut-over

Raymond Toy toy.raymond at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 15:41:32 UTC 2015

[snip]

    Erik> Another important thing to note is that repositories having
    Erik> been brought under GitLab control, will no longer be
    Erik> available on their old locations. For gitweb, there will be
    Erik> redirect rules instated, as will there be for direct
    Erik> repository access over https.

Does that mean any repos using hg will get converted too and not be
available from their old locations? What does this mean for the Trac
"Browse Source" button?  Will these get updated appropriately?

Not that it matters all that much. I do plan on converting my one and
only hg repo to git, if it's not done for me as part of the migration.

--
Ray