Old git URLs

Anton Vodonosov avodonosov at yandex.ru
Mon Apr 13 08:48:48 UTC 2015

12.04.2015, 01:35, "Erik Huelsmann" <ehuels at gmail.com>:

> Unfortunately, GitLab doesn't support it at this moment *and* has rejected feature requests to that extent multiple times in the past. There are workarounds documented on the web, but I/we are trying to migrate common-lisp.net to a stable platform and to get away from the old situation where litterally tens of cron jobs stitched holes in the various software packages by running checks every 10 minutes or every hour.
>
> Would it be an option to simply update the web pages?

It is an option. As for the affected project, I saw this in ASDF manual
and at https://common-lisp.net/project/alexandria/.

In principle most of the projects having git repositories at cl.net
may have links like this published.

I hoped there is an easy workaround, like redirect in HTTP URLs,
but if such thing does not exists, I don't have better proposal.

Best regards,
- Anton