Progress on stitching mailing list history back together

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 18:19:51 UTC 2015

Hi Mark,

> Not sure what you are suggesting other than wait until my full archive
> is available…

Now that it is available, it doesn't matter much and merely serves to
complicate matters to retrospectively explain. I'm sorry if I caused
confusion.

In any case, I finally got enough bandwidth [to upload my IMAP archives
> as Thunderbird had them on my local disk][1].

Great!

Slice 'n dice at will; or tell me the format that you need to process.
> I assume [mbox][2] would be the natural choice, probably stripping out
> the delivery headers.

Yea, I'll need mbox, but I can do that myself, I think. I'll need all
messages received between Message-ID <
CAAmBhX8M4BDaggvJNT5b4SMGL33ARJQ8xwStF4LdbZ5EdHxHCg at mail.gmail.com> and
Message-ID <m1pp7oqkdb.fsf at lrde.epita.fr>, exclusive.

I see what you uploaded is an mbox, so, I'll use that (and some python
code) to do some more mbox stitching :-)

http://efficito.com -- Hosted accounting and ERP.
Robust and Flexible. No vendor lock-in.