Anton Vodonosov avodonosov at yandex.ru
Mon Apr 6 21:51:57 UTC 2015

Hi Erik, thank you very much for this work.

I noticed small difference in capitalization of mailing list name:

Compare:

https://mailman.common-lisp.net/pipermail/cl-plus-ssl-devel/2014-April/000000.html
https://mailman-test.common-lisp.net/pipermail/cl-plus-ssl-devel/2014-April/000249.html

Your new mailman-test archive does better job whey it says