Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 15:11:16 UTC 2015

Hi Liam,

On Mon, Apr 6, 2015 at 5:05 PM, Liam Healy <lhealy at common-lisp.net> wrote:

> Latest messages in gsll-devel are missing. There were a few more messages
> in the thread "Recurring callbacks" after the two shown.

Thanks for verifying. Unfortunately, it seems that the messages haven't
been added to the archives:
https://mailman.common-lisp.net/pipermail/gsll-devel/2015-January doesn't
show them either, which is what I was copying from. I'll look into that.
Could you provide me with the messages so I can stitch them into the new
archive with the rest of them? (e.g. by downloading the message "source"
using a pop3 downloader or something alike? -- Using the text which is
shown by GMail under the "show original" works well too, if these are only
a few messages. I prefer to receive them in a zip or tar archive
attachment, if possible.)

Thanks!

Regards,

Erik.