[Clo-devel] common-lisp.net administration

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 15:39:45 UTC 2014

What is the correct way to issue administrative requests for
common-lisp.net these days?

* I am listed as moderator of asdf-announce, but whatever password I
used to possess is not working anymore. I don't remember which other
lists I'm moderating, but my last attempts to log as administrator on
lists failed, too.

* can you add rgoldman to group qitab?

"Market Failure" has nothing to do with either Market or Failure, only with
whiny bullies demanding that others bend to their preferences, based on the
absurd belief that violence is a magic wand that yields coordination for free.