[Clo-devel] GIT support?

Antoniotti Marco antoniotti.marco at disco.unimib.it
Sat Nov 29 17:30:46 UTC 2014

OTOH, just digging a bit further, I di notice that a few things have indeed changed.

Question: what is the preferred way to access a GIT repository?  It looks like that for cloning you have to go like:

ssh://mantoniotti@common-lisp.net/var/git/projects/xhtmlambda/XHTMLambda

But at a certain point viewing, fetching and pushing where different.  The doc for XHTMLambda reflects this (http://common-lisp.net/project/xhtmlambda/ follow “Availability”); e.g., gitweb is accessed at http://common-lisp.net/gitweb?p=projects/xhtmlambda/XHTMLambda.git;a=summary

What is the preferred way now?

Cheers

MA