[Clo-devel] GIT support?

Antoniotti Marco antoniotti.marco at disco.unimib.it
Fri Nov 28 15:59:34 UTC 2014

Yep.

I just wondered because there is no mention of git in the the instructions to set up a project.

As per the non functioning commands it looks fine now.  I suppose I must have had a rather persistent glitch yesterday night due to some Github Mac app stupidity…

Sorry for the noise…

All the best

MA

--
Marco Antoniotti, Associate Professor			tel.	+39 - 02 64 48 79 01
DISCo, Università Milano Bicocca U14 2043		http://bimib.disco.unimib.it

Please check: http://csac.lakecomoschool.org

Please note that I am not checking my Spam-box anymore.
Please do not forward this email without asking me first.