[Clo-devel] trac is down: 504 Gateway Time-out, nginx/1.4.4

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 22:21:00 UTC 2014

Some bot was filling up the gsharp trac ticket database: it had created
800,000+ tickets, making all access very slow. I've moved the gsharp trac
database out of the way for now and started a process to remove the spam
tickets (all tickets with numbers 13 and up).

Hopefully that will result in better performance for a while. I'll put
gsharp's trac back when it's cleaned. I'll also remove guest access to
create tickets.

Regards,

Erik.