[clo-devel] Public 'http:' SVN URL doesn't work as shown in FAQ

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 12:22:57 UTC 2012

Hi Scott,

On Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 7:45 PM, Scott L. Burson <Scott at sympoiesis.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was checking that the public SVN URLs given in the FAQ would
> actually work.  The first one (the 'svn:' one) works fine, but the
> 'http:' one doesn't work as shown.  I fiddled around a little and
> found that it works if I leave out 'project/':
>
>   svn co http://svn.common-lisp.net/fset
>
> I don't know if the better fix is to change the server config or to
> change the URL in the FAQ.

Since everything "project related" in the common lisp domain is prefixed
with /project, I'd expect that that's the best option. It does require
existing projects to check out again though, so I think the most practical
solution will be to change the FAQ. I just did so (change the FAQ, that is).

Thanks for the report!