[clo-devel] Unresolved question about software design ...

Jose Quevedo nukak.maku.ams99 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 21:56:41 UTC 2011

Im from Berklee College of Music, Boston and
Atlantic International University, Honolulu.

Im Marine Biologist and Electroacoustic Music Composition student, my
aim is to make a software in Cmmon Lisp in which I can make algorithmic
music with a seed of a virtual ecosistem modeled by computer.

Im in the first steps of Common Lisp lenguage understanding, but I have
a stone base question:

Do I need another kind of tool more than the Lisp lenguage to build a
software or only to master the proramming lenguage is enough for that?

Thanks in advance!

??
Berklee College of Music, Boston.
AIU, Honolulu.