[clo-devel] Migration status update [2011-05-13]

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Fri May 13 21:42:29 UTC 2011

As Hans wrote in a mail just ago, we're progressing nicely on the
migration to the new server.

These steps have been completed:

 * MTA is now on the new server
 * lists.common-lisp.net is served by the new server [traffic to
http://common-lisp.net/{mailman/,pipermail/} is forwarded to
http://lists.common-lisp.net/...]
 * trac.common-lisp.net is served by the new server
 * ssh traffic is handled by the new server (except for just a few of
us who still need access to the old server)
 * the ticketing system is now on the new server (old tickets will be
handled from the old system; data is not migrated)
 * the cron jobs are gradually being turned on [only partially done]

Remaining steps:

 * configure the remaining cron jobs
 * configure the common-lisp.net vhost (with the same forwarding rules
that are on old-* to forward the mailman links)
 * configure viewcvs
 * compile an SBCL which will run the IRC bots stably (Stelian works on it)

I don't think we need WebSVN anymore: we have Trac now. Any other
steps I forgot? (Probably lots...)