[clo-devel] New rt installation

Hans Hübner hans.huebner at gmail.com
Fri May 13 21:00:29 UTC 2011

Hi,

I have just installed a fresh copy of RT for request tracking on the
new box.  I prefer rt to otrs because it allows me to handle requests
mostly by email, which is something that otrs does not seem to do.

Currently, Erik and myself are on the list of recipients for new
tickets.  We'd be happy to see more folks join in.  If you are
interested in getting an rt account and rights to handle incoming
emails, please let me know and I'll set things up for you.

-Hans