[clo-devel] Abandoned projects

Hans Hübner hans.huebner at gmail.com
Thu May 12 16:18:44 UTC 2011

Hi,

what do we want to do with abandoned projects?  By abandoned, I mean
projects where the owner has become unreachable at the email address
that he has provided or configured in their .forward file?

Several users of common-lisp.net are no longer reachable by email, and
mailman bounces moderation reminder emails back to us, which does not
make a whole lot of sense.

I tend to think that deleting (archiving) such project mailing lists
would be best.  If anyone is interested, they can always get in touch
with us.

Thoughts?
Hans