[clo-devel] cvsroot syncing regularly takes too long

Hans Hübner hans.huebner at gmail.com
Sun May 8 19:58:26 UTC 2011

I think it would be better to publish the original repositories using
pserver rather than making an extra copy just because of the paranoia.
 If pserver needs to be chroot (I'd doubt that), the repositories can
live inside of the chroot and instead symlink to the /project
directory.

Opinions?  I can implement the simple scheme if noone objects.

-Hans