[clo-devel] Migration status [2011-05-06]

Hans Hübner hans at huebner.org
Sat May 7 09:06:56 UTC 2011

Hi,

can someone who knows more about Debian resolve this?

common-lisp:/etc# apt-get install exim4
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
  exim4-base exim4-config exim4-daemon-light
Suggested packages:
  eximon4 exim4-doc-html exim4-doc-info spf-tools-perl swaks
The following packages will be REMOVED:
  postfix
  exim4 exim4-base exim4-config exim4-daemon-light
0 upgraded, 4 newly installed, 1 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 0 B/2030 kB of archives.
After this operation, 868 kB of additional disk space will be used.
Do you want to continue [Y/n]?
E: Could not perform immediate configuration on 'exim4'. Please see
man 5 apt.conf under APT::Immediate-Configure for details. (2)

Thanks,
Hans