[clo-devel] common-lisp.net domain registration expiring soon

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 18:59:39 UTC 2011

Hi Daniel,

On Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 7:51 PM, Daniel Pezely <dp at sonic.net> wrote:
> The domain registration for common-lisp.net expires in a couple of days.
>
> I'm willing to cover the cost of 5+ year renewal.
>
> If the Donate button on the site will get funds to the right person, we can handle it that way.  Alternatively, I can call the registrar and simply give them my credit card info directly.
>
> Please confirm or suggest how to do the donation/payment, and tell me the amount.  (For domain only services with the same registrar, I believe it's US$70 for one year US$135 for five and US$235 for nine, which is the maximum duration that they'll allow.)
>
> Is the plan to remain with the existing registrar?

I'd be fine to stay with the current registrar. Drew Crampsie is the
registrant of the domain, but sadly we can't reach him at least for
the next few weeks: due to unfortunate accident he's in hospital and
Jenn (his partner) says it may take weeks before he'll be released.

So, if you can arrange this with the registrar directly, that'd be so
absolutely great!

I'll make a note of your sponsorship on the common-lisp.net pages, of course.