[clo-devel] Using git for a common-lisp.net project.

Philippe Brochard pbrochard at common-lisp.net
Mon Jun 6 21:35:06 UTC 2011

ehuels at gmail.com writes:

> Hi Philippe,
>
> I know Raymond Toy set up the Oct project with git and trac. maybe you
> can have a quick look at that project?
>
> Raymond, could you tell us what you did?
>
> Bye, erik

Ok, I have a public git repository accessible with http.
Now, I think /var/git/projects/clfswm/clfswm.git must point to
/project/clfswm/public_html/git/clfswm.git
Can someone add a link in /var/git/? (If this is the right thing to do
indeed). Is this enough to show up in the gitweb interface?

Many thanks,

Philippe