[clo-devel] Updating the cl.net website?

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 14:05:08 UTC 2011

Hi Chun,

2011/6/5 Chun Tian (binghe) <binghe.lisp at gmail.com>:
> Why not just set directory /project/clo/public_html as DocumentRoot in Apache config?

One of the reasons could be that we want to view changes before
committing them to the repository. However, in that case, it's
probably best to 'cvs up' every 15 minutes instead of resyncing every
15 minutes.

For the armedbear and usocket websites, I use a method roughly
equivalent to regularly running 'cvs up'. That way, you'll be sure all
edits are in the repository too.

Comments?