[clo-devel] Migration status 2011-04-26

Stelian Ionescu sionescu at cddr.org
Tue Apr 26 23:20:36 UTC 2011

On Wed, 2011-04-27 at 00:14 +0200, Erik Huelsmann wrote:
> Although last week's attempt to run cl-net off a network FS failed,
> this weekend a renewed attempt succeeded.
>
> This means we'll have completely current data on both old and new
> cl.net. This provides a solid basis to start migrating different
> services to the new machine. One of the things currently being moved
> is the ssh authenticated access.
>
> Other services to migrate soon are:
>  * trac.common-lisp.net

In addition, I think we also need subdomains for cvs, svn, and git;
possibly hg and darcs too

>  * paste.lisp.org  / the bots
>  * www.common-lisp.net / the webserver setup (with proxies and all)
>  * the cron jobs
>  * MTA/mailing lists

We also need a PTR record for 74.115.254.14(new.common-lisp.net) that
points to a common-lisp.net subdomain - it's currently
74-115-254-14.static.bitrefinery.net.
Should we use SPF as well ?

--
Stelian Ionescu a.k.a. fe[nl]ix