[clo-devel] Migration status 2011-04-26

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 22:14:17 UTC 2011

Although last week's attempt to run cl-net off a network FS failed,
this weekend a renewed attempt succeeded.

This means we'll have completely current data on both old and new
cl.net. This provides a solid basis to start migrating different
services to the new machine. One of the things currently being moved
is the ssh authenticated access.

Other services to migrate soon are:
 * trac.common-lisp.net
 * paste.lisp.org  / the bots
 * www.common-lisp.net / the webserver setup (with proxies and all)
 * the cron jobs
 * MTA/mailing lists
 * others

Stelian and I are working through the steps and issues slowly on
#tech.coop; if you want to discuss with us or want to know about
progress or help out, come to the channel, hang around and join our
efforts.