[clo-devel] Hi!

Hans Huebner hans.huebner at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 19:49:01 UTC 2008

Hi,

I would propably have subscribed to this list earlier if someone had
told me earlier - Erik Huelsmann did it today, and I'm now subscribed.
 For those of you who don't know:  I am one of the three admins on the
new common-lisp.net, together with Drew and Gary.  I took
responsibility for the email system (spamassassin is high on my list)
and I have a fair amount of general Unix knowledge, so I can perform
most administrative tasks.

In general, we are dependent on problem reports.  None of us has a
complete picture of all features that have ever been installed and in
use on common-lisp.net, and, more importantly, all of us have day jobs
with common-lisp.net being a voluntary and unpaid activity.  You can
help:  Let us know what needs to be fixed by sending email to
rt at common-lisp.net, our new request tracker.

Thank you, and sorry for the blind start!
Hans