[clo-devel] RFC: Change in /usr/local/bin/svn-post-commit requested

Gary King gwking at metabang.com
Thu Jan 10 20:27:29 UTC 2008

Hi Erik,

I don't understand the ramifications of what you're suggesting. If I
understand correctly, you'd like every new project to get a "post-
commit" file that looks like the one you have in py-configparser. Is
that right? Will this file work for new projects without
modifications? How exactly does a new project admin make use of the
features you're adding?

thanks,