[clo-devel] Fixing wrong mailman listnames.
erik.enge at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 13:09:07 UTC 2006
Many months ago something happened to our mailinglist config files
(they are named config.pck by Mailman). I don't recall the details
but I think maybe it was a bug in Mailman.
Anyway, the result was that the "real_name" attribute of some
mailinglists was changed to some other mailinglist's name. For
instance, Alastair just noticed that cl-cli-parser-cvs was named
beep-cvs (everything still works; it's just the real_name attribute
I think I've fixed most of these but there's a script that will do it
for any that's still missing:
/custom/bin/fix-wrong-list-name.py cl-cli-parser-cvs \
So you pass it the correct real_name and then the config file to edit.
(I just took care of this for cl-cli-parser-cvs.)
More information about the clo-devel