[clo-devel] Standard subversion repository layout

Marco Antoniotti marcoxa at cs.nyu.edu
Fri Jan 27 15:34:00 UTC 2006

Hi

I have become quite a fan of subversion and I am happy to see c.l.net
supporting it.

I have gone back and forth about repository layout and I kind of favor
the second layout if I understood what you mean.  Bau maybe I didn't.

What is the public_html directory?  Is it the documentation of the
cl-irc project?

Cheers
--
Marco