[clo-devel] Progress in taxonomy

Mario Mommer mommer at igpm.rwth-aachen.de
Mon Mar 15 13:32:09 UTC 2004

Erik Enge <erik at nittin.net> writes:
> Let's do what Nikodemus suggests.  That in addition to running on
> their trust will be fine to begin with. If someone is a bad apple
> and messes things up we will have to deal with it then.

To be honest, I would prefer not to depend on good will, because good
will is also often a matter of skill. If one can mess things up
intentionally, one can do it by accident too :)

For now I'll generate the classification with what I have, and then
we'll move on to the automated system, going first through the safe
read.

Regards,
        Mario.