[clo-devel] Progress in taxonomy

Erik Enge erik at nittin.net
Sat Mar 13 19:05:00 UTC 2004

On Mar 13, 2004, at 6:24 AM, Mario Mommer wrote:

> Ideas?

This looks great.  We could schedule it via cron to generate the
projects.shtml every
hour or so.  Then people would just have to update their alist.  Could
we perhaps have
them use /project/<project>/conf.alist or somesuch?  And then just read
/project/*/conf.alist
and use that to generate the HTML?

> Perhaps we should ask people to send these forms to us, so that we can
> eyeball them.

Let's do what Nikodemus suggests.  That in addition to running on their
trust will
be fine to begin with. If someone is a bad apple and messes things up
we will have
to deal with it then.