[lists] Re: [clo-devel] Project proposal (Handling Spam (Was Payment Past Due, account))

Nikodemus Siivola nikodemus at random-state.net
Tue Nov 18 08:57:42 UTC 2003

On Mon, Nov 17, 2003 at 05:01:02PM -0500, Anthony Ventimiglia wrote:

> For all of you LGPL, sorry I forgot to mention that, sorry I guess my
> request was a bit informal.

Are you familiar with LLGPL?

 http://opensource.franz.com/preamble.html

Plain vanilla LGPL is always a bit confusing with Lisp, since it
depends on the disinction between dynamic and static linking.

Ob name: sounds like there's a miscommunication somewhere. Either I
didn't make my point clearly, or I had originally misunderstood
something about the project -- in which case my comments are void.

Cheers,

 -- Nikodemus